In Your Neighborhood - Next NGA West Project Reaches Another Milestone
- Next NGA West Program Management Office
- December 13, 2018
What you need to know:
The site of the future Next NGA West, or N2W, officially transferred from City of St. Louis to the U.S. Air Force Dec. 13. The site, at the intersection of Jefferson and Cass avenues, will serve as the future home of the National Geospatial-lntelligence Agency with construction slated to begin by late 2019.
NGA's facilities team will maintain the site until construction begins. Residents can expect to see some of the following activities:
- Required U.S.Air Force signs will be added to the fence. These are standard signs displayed at all Air Force installations including NGA's current location at 3200 S. 2nd Street.
- NGA police will conduct regular patrols on the site and continue coordination with St. Louis Metropolitan Police.
- NGA's facilities team will maintain the site to include mowing and fence repairs, as needed.
- If you have issues or questions related to the N2W site please use the N2W Hotline:
- (314) 676-9418
- All other questions or comments should be directed to the Citizens Service Bureau:
- (314) 622-4800
8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday (except holidays)
Submit a concern online
- For emergencies, please call 911.